Below are links to some of the Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology faculty lab websites:
- Aceves, Seema: identifying Mechanisms, Mediators and Clinical Effects of Esophageal Remodeling in Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
- Bottini, Nunzio: understanding the role of phosphorylation-based signal transduction in human disease.
- Broderick, Lori: investigating molecular mechanisms of immunodysregulation in rare, pediatric disorders.
- Broide, David: Dr. Broide’s research focuses on understanding the role of airway inflammation in contributing to asthma and airway remodeling.
- Bryan, Ru Liu: understanding Pathogenesis of Inflammatory and Degenerative Arthritis.
- Cantor, Joseph: researching lymphocyte migration and expansion in autoimmune disease and cancer.
- Corr, Maripat: identifying Mechanisms of Autoimmunity and Joint Diseases.
- Doherty, Taylor: investigating novel mechanisms of asthma and allergic lung inflammation.
- Firestein, Gary: Epigenetics, signal transduction and biomarker studies in rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
- Ginsberg, Mark: applying Biochemical and Genetic Approaches to Understanding Cell Adhesion.
- Gingras, Alexandre: applying Structural and Biochemical Approaches to Understanding Cell Signaling Pathways
- Guma, Monica: investigating metabolic pathways as therapeutic targets, and metabolic biomarkers in inflammatory arthritis.
- Hoffman, Hal: investigating inherited human diseases to provide insight into molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis.
- Kavanaugh, Arthur: novel immunomodulatory treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Lee, Susan: using Immunomodulatory treatments for Inflammatory Arthritis and Medical Device for Osteoarthritis.
- Terkeltaub, Robert: research on Inflammation and Skeletal Biology and the Interfaces Between the two.
- Zuraw, Bruce: understanding the mechanisms and treatment of angioedema and asthma.