Allergy & Immunology Conferences
This journal club focuses on basic science topics relevant to allergy/immunology. Fellows are expected to attend and present papers. Allergy/Immunology Conference at:
- Day: Every Monday
- Time: 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM
- Location: Rady Children's Hospital, 8110 Birmingham Way, Building 28
Program Curriculum Review
Allergy faculty and fellows will meet once per year to discuss the curriculum and suggest appropriate changes.
Sylvia & Thomas Bodamer Symposia in Allergies & Immunology
After attending this conference, the participants should be able to:
- Summarize the current evidence-based knowledge of the allergic/asthmatic/immunologic disorder relevant to medical decision making in care of patients with the disorder and/or
- Cite the literature content germane to management of patients with the disorder viewed and/or
- Assess and critique the journal articles reviewed and/or
- Distinguish the "wheat from the chaff" regarding pharmaceutical and other interventions for the disorder discussed.
Board review among the Allergy Fellows follows after each conference.